This extremely sleek IP65 batten is perfectly suited for wall washing and cyclorama applications, and is manufactured using superior quality components to ensure smooth colour mixing and optimum reliability.
Utilising an innovative optical arrangement combined with a specially designed light source, the 15° x 537° beam angle produces an unprecedented chromatic performance. The 4 button backlit LCD display facilitates control over static colours, colour mixing, changes, fades, DMX and master/slave and offers an access lock to prevent unauthorised setting changes.
The rugged aluminium exterior ensures years of use in all weather conditions while the integral mounting brackets complete the fixtures sleek, modern appearance.
- 12 x 3W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 15° x 37°
- 1,421 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 1.1kHz refresh rate
- DMX channels: 3/4/6/8 or 10 selectable
- Static colour, colour change, colour fade and master/slave modes
- 0 - 100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Eyebrow supplied to reduce glare and hide the LEDs when uplighting
- 4 button menu with LCD display
- IP rated power input/output trailing connections
- IP rated 3-Pin DMX input/output trailing connections
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 58W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- IP rating: IP65
- Dimensions: 90 x 480 x 100mm
- Weight: 3kg