One ladder - six functions.
Introduced into the UK back in 1991, the Trade Skymaster™ with its distinctive blue ZARGES feet became an instant classic. Widely spotted on vans across the country, the Skymaster™ is well known for its long lasting performance.
The Trade Skymaster™ is easily transported between destinations with each section held into place using a secure rung locking device. Using the Skymaster™ and changing between configurations is easy; change from three part leaning ladder to a free-standing "A" frame ladder in seconds. The Skymaster™ can even be used on stairs - ideal for painting and decorating or simply reaching those awkward places.
The Skymaster™ is a combination of durability and flexibility, achieved by its innovative and yet timeless German design.
- Upper ladder with parking hooks and lift-off retainer.
- Strong Perlon straps.
- Sturdy bolt-on fittings made from extruded aluminium sections.
- Optimum wrap-around stile guide that encompasses the whole rung.
- Lift-off retainer and guides are bolted in so that they can be replaced.
- Strong ZARGES quality flanging connects rung and stile.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile.
- Rungs and stiles made from extruded aluminium sections.
- Can be used on steps / stairs.
- Wide horizontal stabiliser bar.
- One rigid connection
|Order No.||Number of rungs||Closed length (m)||Length as 2-part ladder / free standing ladder with extending section (m)||3-part extended length (m)||Horizontal stabiliser bar width (m)||Stile dimension (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|40227||3 x 6||1.90||3.00||4.10||0.75||68 x 25||13.8|
|41097||3 x 7||2.20||3.60||5.00||0.75||68 x 25||15.0|
|40228||3 x 8||2.40||4.10||5.80||0.80||73 x 25||17.5|
|41099||3 x 9||2.70||4.70||6.70||0.85||73 x 25||20.0|
|40229||3 x 10||3.00||4.96||6.90||0.90||73 x 25||23.3|
|40230||3 x 12||3.60||6.10||8.60||1.00||98 x 25||28.8|
|41231||3 x 14||4.10||6.90||9.70||1.20||98 x 25||36.4|