The LEDJ IP65 rated Spectra QX series forms a crossover product covering both architectural and event applications. Combining full pixel mapping capabilities with a 10° x 40° beam angle, the QX 14 smoothly washes in deep rich colours or warm pastel tones.
The rugged aluminium exterior ensures years of use in all weather conditions while the integral mounting brackets complete the fixtures sleek, modern appearance.
The OLED menu display with 4 button control panel facilitates control over colour mixing, colour fades, chases and DMX.
- 14 x 10W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 10° x 40°
- 2kHz refresh rate
- 0 - 100% dimming and variable strobe
- Pixel mapping capabilities
- DMX channels: 5/9 or 61 selectable
- Static colour, colour change, colour fade, auto and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 4 button menu with OLED display
- IP rated power input/output trailing connections
- IP rated 3-Pin DMX input/output trailing connections
- Power consumption: 150W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- IP rating: IP65
- Dimensions: 185 x 982 x 142mm
- Weight: 6.2kg